Recipe

I stayed home two days this week with a sick kiddo. He's on the mend, but I'm exhausted because I've had hardly no sleep since Monday night. Luckily I've learned how to function on minimal sleep.

I threw this together this afternoon and it's been cooking in the slow cooker- nothing fancy but goodness gracious is it yummy!

Creamy Onion Chicken

2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 package onion soup mix
1 1/2 c. light sour cream (I prefer Daisy brand)
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can mushrooms
1/4 c. chicken stock or broth (low sodium)
black pepper

Pour stock/broth in crockpot. Pepper the chicken thighs lightly and place in crockpot.

in bowl mix soup mix, sour cream, & cream of chicken soup until blended.
Stir in mushrooms.
Spoon mixture over chicken thighs.

Cook on high for 4 hours.

Serve over your preferred noodle.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments