10/10



Baby Olivia has arrived. She was born 10/04. I can't believe my baby sister is a mommy! At first, Desmond wasn't very keen on her, but it wasn't long before he fell in love just like the rest of us.

My little boy is growing up so quickly. He's extremely smart, it blows my mind how much he picks up on and absorbs. He's definitely a two-year-old boy. He's got so much energy and there are times where I get completely overwhelmed with his tenacity. Even so, he's the reason I wake up every day and I feel so blessed to be his mommy.

Speaking of blessed, today is our 4 year anniversary. It sure feels like Matt and I have been married longer than just 4 years. I'm thankful I found my soul mate. Even through all of the frustrations and rough patches, I still find that I love Matt more & more every day.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments